8 Must-Haves for Your Summer Work Style
Sweltering humidity. Dry, hot air. Stuffy subway. We love summer weather as much as the next beach babe, but dressing for the heat at work can be a bit of a challenge. You want to stay cool and look stylish, but also be professional. The key to the perfect office outfit is to remember what your dress code is.
Opt for a sleeveless dress, slouchy pants or a relaxed suit to keep sweat at bay and still get compliments from your co-workers. Just remember to bring an extra layer to combat that office A/C!
Need some more summer work style direction? Check out these 8 must-haves:
1) DKNY Linen Cardigan Sweater
2) Banana Republic Striped Linen-Blend Shift
3) Vince Two-Tone Twill Slim-Leg Pants
4) Club Monaco Amya Shirt
5) Ann Taylor Cotton Sateen Two Button Jacket
6) Ann Taylor Curvy Cotton Sateen Cropped Pants
7) J.Crew Factory Skinny Calf Hair Belt
8) SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker ‘Diana’ Pump
How are you dressing up for the office this summer? What has been your go-to fashion piece? Let us know!